martes, 15 de junio de 2010

40049 in ENGLISH


I. E. 40049 CORONEL FRANCISCO BOLOGNESI CERVANTES
DISTRITO DE CAYMA - AREQUIPA NORTE







This is my dear school, where I found my true vocation of service. Where I learned how to give my best to my students. Where I understood that the best mark that I can leave as a person, is in the heart and minds of the kids, where my name can never disappear: Teacher Ruben Mitacc






We want to achieve the quality of the education: Intellectual, cognitive, affective and technical production students.



We want to improving the quality of teaching performance and professional status of the workers.






We are an educational community committed to training efficient and integrated leaders, who will be agents of their own learning and that development their abilities, skills, attitudes and values; people capable of solving their region problems.


WELCOME TO MY SCHOOL

3 comentarios:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6CXxL-9M3o&feature=related mi clase es 2c mi tutora es la profesota ursula cardes quintanilla gracias profesora ????Feliz ===

    ResponderEliminar
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6CXxL-9M3o&feature=related

    ResponderEliminar